Monday, November 1, 2021

So grateful to this community for the overwhelming response to my private hair studio. It’s been a great couple months meeting so many of you and helping you achieve your hair goals. Michelle Pargee, Hair Artist.

I’ll likely only be taking on about 10 new clients, so that I have enough time for each one in my future schedules.

I don’t inter-book and like to allow enough time for each appointment, to really focus on you.

My goals are always to create hair that is not only beautiful, but healthy and shiny.

To support healthy hair I have brought in only the highest technology products.

One of the new product lines I carry is Bond Pro by Goldwell. Goldwell is the hair colour and hair care line I teach and travel for as an artist. It’s the latest hair technology designed to rebuild broken and damaged, fragile or fine hair. I’ve been using this in my own hair and am so impressed with how much more healthy and strong it feels.

If you would like to book a complimentary consultation to discus your hair care needs or arrange to pick up this, or any of the other products I carry, feel free to text at 604-760-4746 or email at michellelisapargee@gmail.com

The 3 min video below is a fantastic description of how the Bond Pro line can repair and strengthen you hair. Healthy hair makes all the goals you have for colour and style more possible. Reduce frizz, breakage and split ends and creates shine.

WATCH VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqobvPj_S2A

Check out my web site for more info on the services I offer and what I do. https://www.michellepargeehairartist.ca/

#sunshinecoastbc

No comments:

Post a Comment