Monday, October 9, 2023

Convert VHS 📼 to DVD or Digital MP4

Make Your Memories Last 📼 Get your VHS tapes transferred to custom DVD's OR Digital files (MP4) by Peter in Halfmoon Bay on Sunshine Coast BC Canada 🇨🇦 Peter burns them to PREMIUM Watershield DVD's and prints a photo of your choice right on the DVD (NO PAPER LABELS) which will be waterproof and non smudging. What are you waiting for? Let's make it happen! Great for gifts, birthday, Christmas. CALL 604-239-1069

PLEASE NOTE:

If you would rather have digital files ONLY (MP4), it will be $20 per usb thumbdrive and they can be played on any PC or laptop if YOU supply the thumb drive. There will be an extra $5 charge if I supply the thumb drive. A great way to save memories forever 🙂

PS: I edit the tapes as best as I can to take out unwanted glitches, etc. I only charge a flat rate for the finished DVD $20, no other hidden costs on DVD's or MP4's.

I am located in Halfmoon Bay 🙂 You can reach me at 604-239-1069, thanks, Peter

hashtags #VHStoDVD #vhstodigital #sunshinecoast #sunshinecoastbc

No comments:

Post a Comment