Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Sunshine Coast Foot Care 👣

Sunshine Coast Foot Care 👣 Qualified Foot Care Provided by Licensed Practical Nurse with Advanced Foot care Training. Mobile services and 2 clinics available.

ABOUT: "I grew up on the Sunshine Coast BC Canada and recently moved back. I started my nursing career as an LPN here on the coast then the last 12 years in Alberta. 2 years ago I took an Advanced Foot Care Course in Edmonton and have been doing foot care ever since. I am looking forward to growing my foot care business here on the coast. I can come to you, travelling from Gibsons to Pender Harbour and every where in between. If that doesn't work, I have 2 clinic locations one in Sechelt and one in Pender Harbour. Message me for more Information." Alene Barry, Sunshine Coast Foot Care.

Sunshine Coast BC Canada 🇨🇦 Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=731478569009773&set=a.451794240311542

HASHTAG #footcare #sunshinecoastfootcare #MOBILEFOOTCARE #FootcareClinic #sunshinecoast #sunshinecoastbc #gibsons #penderharbour #sechelt #robertscreek #footcarenurse

No comments:

Post a Comment